Restore the finish of your car to a better than new finish through various levels of paint correction. Later a layer of the paint sealant is applied for protection. Paint sealant gives your paint basic protection from harmful UV damage, oxidation, bird droppings, etc. After a paint sealant treatment, a regular wash and wax is recommended every month to maintain your finish. Lifetime for the paint sealant is about 6 months.
Modesta Paint Coatings gives your Paint
- Unmatchable gloss and depth to the finish
- Great resistance towards acidic etching.
- Great resistance towards oxidation
- Helps in the easy cleaning of dirt and grime
- Graffiti resistance
- Thermal resistance
- Proper washing methods protects your paint from swirls and scratches
- Protection from bird droppings
Give your Car the best protection with XPEL from
- FULL protection from rock chips during highway and track driving.
- Resistance from keying and vandalism.
- NO MORE SWIRLS thanks to advanced self healing property.
- No More Yellowing.
- Protection from heavy abrasions on walls and other objects.
What's clean on the outside should also be spotless on the inside. Our interior cleaning packages involves the cleaning of seats (leather or fabric), dashboard, center console, door panels, spot clean headliners, washing of floor mats, steering wheel, AC vents, etc. OCD also has advanced levels of interior and germ cleaning where we use anti bacterial foam on all surfaces after a thorough scrub down. The AC ducts also receives an anti bacterial treatment as well.
Detailing and getting a paint protection that suits you and your vehicle is the first step towards car care. At OCD we have a range of maintenance packages that suits the kind of paint protection you have on your car. Annual Packages can be customised to suit your usage and requirements. However we advice our customers to visit our centre once every month. This ensures you drive a brand new car everyday.
- Foam wash, clay bar and tar removal.
- 2 Step polish. Removes all minor scratches, swirl marks, oxidation and dullness caused due to improper cleaning and weather conditions.
- Paint sealant protection. ( protects the paint from harmful factors such as rain which causes rust, oxidation and UV which damages the clear coat.)
- Engine bay and wheel cleaning.